Thursday, January 12, 2012

How much time do you spend on Social Networking Sites?

Hey guys, so here's my first post! To get things started, I just want to know about you! Yeah, YOU! Well, I really want to know about your activities on Social Networking sites, but same difference. Just to get an idea of how much time you guys spend on Facebook, or Twitter, I have a few questions for you.

1. What social networking site do you visit the most?
2. How many days a week do you visit this site?
3. About how much time do you spend per day on this site? (A rough estimate is fine)

Be truthful! I'll even answer them to start this off:

1. Facebook
2. 7 days a week
3. 1 hour a day

Thanks for visiting. I know this post isn't the most though-inducing thing ever, but I'd figure we would start out nice and easy!

~Kelsey

5 comments:

  1. 1. I definitely spend a lot of time on Facebook.
    2. 7
    3. It's kinda difficult to tell because I just glance at it on my phone during the day, but it probably totals to about 20 minutes or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Facebook
    2. 7
    3. probably between 30 minutes to an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook fer sher. It's the only one I have, because I don't totally understand the whole twitter thing. I use it probably 5 days a week, because I don't have internet on my phone and have to be plugged into a computer to access it. And I probably spend an hour on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook is the one that I visit the most and the most regularly. I go on it 6 days a week (I try not to go on on Sundays as a fast) and I don't spend a whole lot of time on it, but I usually leave it open almost all day and only look at it when I am messaged or get a notification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll comment on this one too while I'm here...

    1. Facebook and blogging
    2. 7 days a week (for both--and it's more likely I skip facebook than blogging)
    3. FB: 10 minutes to an hour a day
    blog: at LEAST half an hour of commenting on others' blogs; if I post that day or there is a blog event going on, 1-2 hours or even more

    ReplyDelete